Joining Fedora QA

Barneedhar barneedhar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 13:57:54 UTC 2013

Thanks Gavin for the welcome.

The reason I switched from Ubuntu to Fedora wasn't political or
technical. It was merely plain curiosity and the desire to learn more
things. I also wanted to get a purer GNOME experience and Fedora
seemed like the logical choice for that matter. I liked what I was
using and stuck with it now.

And regarding Fedora QA, I have always been a bug magnet (not really
by choice) and I thought I could put it to good use by joining the Bug
Zapper team. Turns out that team was inactive and here I am in the QA
team.

--
Thanks,
Barneedhar.