Who can close BZs?

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Fri Dec 6 15:56:44 UTC 2013

Hi,

Dne pátek, 6. prosince 2013 16:19:35 CEST, Clyde E. Kunkel  napsal(a):
> Is there a policy or other guidance on who is allowed to close
> another persons bz?  For example, can a person who is not a
> member of the action developer or bugzappers group close a bz,
> especially a non-trivial bz?

well, anyone with the appropriate permissions (even some robots)?

while a formal policy could be nice, I guess it is better not to complicate the rules ... anyone helping to clean the mess in bugzilla is welcome; if someone has a few spare cycles and notices something could be closed, why not to do it instead of the overloaded developer?

- if you think that some bug has been closed improperly, let's talk about that concrete case and not about policies

K.

--
Karel Volný
QE BaseOs/Daemons Team