Nvidia driver choices

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Fri Dec 6 23:08:25 UTC 2013

On 12/07/13 07:04, Lawrence E Graves wrote:

> On 12/06/2013 01:54 PM, Adam Jackson wrote:
>>> Given that you don't provide any information on where it is you're
>>> making this choice, we can't possibly tell you...
>> More strongly, telling us who you're getting them from would also tell
>> you who to report it to.
>>
>> - ajax
>>

> I thought the rpmfusion is where all the nvidia drivers come from.

It is probably the most common place.  But you could also download and install directly from nVidia.

But, since you have indicated you're talking about rpmfusion, they have their own mailing lists and bugzilla system for reporting problems and asking for help.

--
Getting tired of non-Fedora discussions and self-serving posts