Switch back to KDM?

Martin Briza mbriza at redhat.com
Mon Dec 9 13:35:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

This discussion was already there, I'm not going for it again, sorry,
nothing constructive will result of it.

For me, it's especially the fact it's C++11/Qt.

If you want to see the reasons for yourself, read the links in the
documentation section of the change proposal.
Also, Aaron Seigo linked it some time ago on his G+ profile and there was
a nice flame of SDDM vs. LightDM.

Cheers,
Martin