bugzilla problem

Cole Robinson crobinso at redhat.com
Mon Dec 9 19:50:22 UTC 2013

On 12/09/2013 11:44 AM, Gene Czarcinski wrote:
> It is kind of difficult to file new bug reports if, when I select the product
> Fedora, I get a "502 proxy error".  If instead of selecting the product Fedora
> I select the product Fedora Documentation, things work as normal.
>
> Gene

Same issue, was affecting me on Friday as well. I filed a report with the RH
bugzilla admins, received a response that it was 'fixed' over the weekend, but
it still fails 100% of the time for me. Specifically the link:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora

I reopened the internal report, I'll respond here if there's any news.

- Cole