F20: System doesn't resume correctly from suspend any more

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 22:07:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

Of late, I only get the Fedora bubble when my system resumes from
suspend. The gnome-shell lock screen doesn't come up. Even heading to a
virtual terminal and restarting gnome-shell doesn't work. Is anyone else
seeing this? Any ideas on how I should go about debugging this? I didn't
find much in journalctl at a glance.

There was a systemd upgrade recently:
    Upgraded systemd-208-8.fc20.x86_64         @updates-testing
    Upgrade          208-9.fc20.x86_64         @fedora
    Upgraded systemd-libs-208-8.fc20.i686      @updates-testing
    Upgraded systemd-libs-208-8.fc20.x86_64    @updates-testing

I'm going to try downgrading the package to see if that fixes it.

F20, Gnome3, up dated with -testing enabled.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Join Fedora! Come talk to us!