[Test-Announce] 2013-12-11 @ 17:00 UTC - F20 Final Blocker Bug Review #5

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Dec 11 07:57:49 UTC 2013

# F20 Final Blocker Review meeting #5
# Date: 2013-12-11
# Time: 17:00 UTC (12:00 EST, 09:00 PST)
# Location: #fedora-blocker-review on irc.freenode.net

Sadly we didn't build an RC yet and we still have proposed blockers to
consider, so please folks, come out and help us review the new crop.
Input from outside the usual suspects is always welcome...

We'll be reviewing the five proposed blocker and one proposed freeze
exception bugs and checking that accepted blocker bugs are getting the
attention they need.

For more information about the Blocker and Freeze exception process,
check out these links:
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_blocker_bug_process
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_freeze_exception_bug_process

And for those of you who are curious how a Blocker Review Meeting
works - or how it's supposed to go - check out the SOP on the wiki:
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_Blocker_Bug_Meeting

See you soon!

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_20_Final_Release_Criteria