Criterion revision proposal: KDE default applications

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 09:08:35 UTC 2013

On lau 14.des 2013 00:54, Adam Williamson wrote:
> That requires will on the part of the desktop SIGs, though. QA is not
> going to be responsible for this. My position is either the desktop SIGs
> fix their stuff, or we will have to change the criteria as I proposed,
> because what other choice do we have?

We will remove everything non core/base related out of our criteria and
assist the communities surrounding those products to come up with
criteria ( as well as test cases maybe ) specifically tailored for those
products but that's where our ( QA communities ) involvement with the
output from WG's ends period.

JBG