Proposal: let's just use the FAS group already

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Dec 16 22:06:23 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 21:57:41 +0000,
   "\"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson\"" <johannbg at gmail.com> wrote:

>On mán 16.des 2013 21:48, Dan Mossor wrote:
>>I may be misinterpreting, but what do you have against volunteers?
>>Especially since Fedora is a volunteer-driven project?
>
>Dont fall into whatever game Adam is playing by reviving this group.

The game is to treat QA volunteers like other contributors. That way they
don't have to also become packagers (or something else) in order to
participate in Fedora Elections or make use of resources limited to
people who are in more than just the Fedora CLA group. Even though there
may not be QA specific resources restricted by groups, it is still nice
for QA contributors to have access to generic resources normally available
to active Fedora contributors.