Proposal: let's just use the FAS group already

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 12:52:16 UTC 2013

On þri 17.des 2013 04:26, John Dulaney wrote:
> Ahoy,
>
> So, I am with Adam on this one (I'm not a mod?).  I've been +1 for this
> idea for quite some time now.
>
> Johann, I've been around for a long time, even longer than Adam, and I don't
> remember the original purpose for the QA group; I do vaguely recall James
> Laska telling me it had some purpose or other when I asked him about it (oddly
> enough so I could be in more than the CLA group).

Purpose and a fact of being//"elitist" group which caused more harm then
good in the QA community and what I'm worried about is that Adam is
resurrecting it for other then purpose after he joined the WG's.

If we agree it serves only the purpose to allow QA members to overcome
other limitation in the project and we ensure that it will *only* serve
and being used for that purpose I'm fine with resurrecting it but as
soon as Adam or any other RH employee starts to mutilate it to serve
it's corporate purpose we put it down.

JBG