any report of fedup f19->f20?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Dec 18 06:13:57 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-12-17 at 23:07 -0700, Chris Murphy wrote:
> > On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 4:20 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2013-12-17 at 16:02 -0500, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:
> > > So it appears I'm stuck at "mounted /boot." At the top I can see an
> > > error "Start Load Kernel Modules" "FAILED" or something similar.
> >
> > Can you get the precise message, and/or a picture of the screen? Thanks!
>
> On Dec 17, 2013, at 4:17 PM, Philippe LeCavalier <support at plecavalier.com> wrote:
>
> > Pics are awaiting approval by the moderator…
> >

> Please no, don't attach pics and send it to 3000 people on a list serve. It's 2013. Stick it in dropbox public and post a link, or google drive, or it doesn't really matter. That's faster than waiting for a moderate who really shouldn't approve attachments anyway.

I saw them on the moderation request. Looks like the same issue several
people have hit today. It's kinda curious that this is suddenly
happening, I know we tested 0.7 and it worked. Oh, well. So, yeah,
Philippe, try the standard advice of the day: upgrade to fedup 0.8 and
try again. Seems to be working for people.