[Test-Announce] Proposal to CANCEL: 2013-12-30 Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Dec 30 08:16:13 UTC 2013

Apologies for the late notice - somehow kept never getting around to
this...

We have a meeting slot today (2013-12-30) at 1600 UTC as usual, but I'm
proposing we cancel the meeting. I don't think we have anything
significant to discuss at present - Fedora's been quiet over the
holidays as usual.

If anyone thinks there's a strong reason to have a meeting, please
reply! Otherwise I guess we'll go ahead and skip this week.