2012-11-05 through 2013-01-28 - Fedora QA Meetings - recaps

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 03:20:44 UTC 2013

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:56 PM, Adam Williamson
wrote:.html<http://blog.jds2001.org/random_thoughts/2008/03/fedora-bugzappers-relaunch.html>

> The previous incarnation dates to July 2005:
>
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/triage/2005-July/000000.html

Since you love history,  Jack had pitched the idea to GregDek and we all
were on a conference call a day or so before that announcement to try and
figure out how we can initiate bug triaging in Fedora because we didn't
have much room for people to contribute back then and bug triaging didn't
require much of a infrastructure and we did some meetings and regular
triaging for a few weeks.  Then everyone got busy with other things and it
didn't catch on.  There has been a few different attempts to revive it but
apparently none of us have figured out yet how to do it in a sustainable
fashion.

Rahul