F19 test day schedule up

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 03:56:42 UTC 2013

On 02/16/2013 03:17 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> Just a quick note, folks - I created the F19 test day schedule page at
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Fedora_19_test_days . I know Martin
> is working on setting up initial test days, do go ahead and start
> filling it out.

And just to remind people that you are not limited to the limited dates
posted in that schedule.

That schedule is not set in stone so if you only have time to host an
test day on date not listed there it's A OK we will adjust that schedule
and if you only have time on date that is already occupied it's
perfectly A OK to share test days we will also make note of that.

JBG