introduction

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Feb 18 18:05:22 UTC 2013

On 14/02/13 08:51 PM, RAJEEV C N wrote:
> Let me introduce myself.
>
> My name is Rajeev CN, I'm 23 years old and live Bangalore,India.
>
> I have been using Fedora for coding purpose like C, C++, Shell
> scripting and so on.
> Fedora helped me a lot during my course and I am using it since some years.
>
> Also I have experience in software testing (Black Box testing).
>

> Thanks for accepting me at Fedora Project.

Welcome Rajeev! Thanks for joining us. Right now we're between the
Fedora 18 and Fedora 19 releases. Probably the most important thing to
work on right now is testing updates for Fedora 17 and Fedora 18:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Updates_Testing

Test Days and test images for Fedora 19 should start up in the next
month or so, so keep an eye on the list for those! Thanks again. Don't
hesitate to mail the list or ask on IRC if you have thoughts or questions.