Actionaz - Automation for everyone

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Tue Feb 19 10:20:55 UTC 2013

Yesterday I saw this FOSDEM talk:

http://video.fosdem.org/2013/lightningtalks/Actionaz__Automation_for_everyone.webm

Actionaz is yet another automation framework, it seems to be using a similar approach to sikuli and xpresser, which means opencv image recognition. The tool seems to be targeted at newbie users, with little programming skills. I'm not saying it can be useful to us, I haven't inspected it properly, but if you are interested, have a look at it:

http://actionaz.org

Maybe we could use it to offer our non-programmers user base a tool to create some simple application automation scripts for us, or something. I don't know, a crazy idea :)

Just spreading the word.