Fedora 18 issues with translations and keymaps

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Thu Jan 3 15:53:17 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> On 01/03/2013 03:43 PM, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:

1) there's no schedule to release end May, FESCo will decide based on
scope and I don't have a problem with this.
2) I'm not sure the top issues here are in our hands, it's more about
upstream cooperation. But definitely, we can ask if anyone is willing
to clear this out upstream - we are probably not even talking about
F19 here :( Maybe Red Hat could be interested in this issue, I'll
recheck and invest into fixing (or any other commercial distributor).

Jaroslav