Frequent evolution crashes anyone?

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Mon Jan 7 02:04:19 UTC 2013

On Jan 6, 2013, at 6:57 PM, Tom Horsley <horsley1953 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 07 Jan 2013 10:51:30 +1100
> Ankur Sinha wrote:
>
>> Evolution has crashed 6 times between my earlier mail and this one. It's
>> getting really difficult to use :(.
>
> I gave up completely on evolution years ago. Switched to claws-mail and
> never looked back.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_18_Final_Release_Criteria

#17Menu sanity - the following criteria refer to both a live image and default installed system, and to all release-blocking desktops…

3rd bullet: all applications listed under the Applications menu or category must withstand a basic functionality test and not crash after a few minutes of normal use. They must also have working Help and Help -> About menu items.

So if there's crashing with an included app, then it needs a bug, and needs F18Blocker set on it in the Blocks field.

Chris Murphy