New BugZapper Introductions

William Morris snow.open.ski at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 06:09:46 UTC 2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to read this, as I am sure that you get many
requests from people that would like to join your the Bug Zappers group. I
come from a varied Linux background starting with Ubuntu and then changing
to Fedora. I would like to think that I have found a home with Fedora. I
have experience with Linux primarily from a Web developers point of view as
i work on a few small sites primarily as a hobby and to expand my
knowledge. Enough of me rambling, let me tell you a little about myself.

My Name is Will Morris, I'm 26 years old, and am from Northern New York,
not far from Canada. As I said above I have been working with linux for a
while now and would say that it has been about 10 years now. I feel that it
is time for me to start giving back to a community that has help me and
given me so much.

I look forward to hearing form some of you in the near future, and can't
wait to help! I am interested in learning about SELinux as I have never
really understood it or figured out how or where to get help from.

Cheers,

Will