I can't create specific partition layout during F18 installation

Mateusz Marzantowicz mmarzantowicz at osdf.com.pl
Tue Jan 8 10:35:56 UTC 2013

So, I think now it is time to ask for help. I've been unable to
reproduce specific partition layout for 3 day in new F18 that I have
created in F17 without any problems. I'm asking if it is still possible
to do such partitioning.

There are two hard drives of equal size. They are divided into 3  "Linux
RAID autodetect" partitions so they can work in 3 RAID1 arrays. On top
of one raid device I have /boot (this is quite easy to do in new
installer). On the second and third RAID device are two LVM volume
groups (one is additionally encrypted). Now, all mount points (to follow
new Fedora's name convention) including root, home, var and swap are
located on LVM logical volumes (on one vg). The last vg is left for kvm
so during installation it might be left empty.

Is it possible to do such partitioning during F18 installation?

Mateusz Marzantowicz