Uh-oh something has gone wrong....

Clyde E. Kunkel clydekunkel7734 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 8 15:30:49 UTC 2013

On 01/08/2013 09:44 AM, Adam Jackson wrote:
> On Wed, 2012-12-19 at 14:31 -0500, Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
>> After installing updates from rawhide 20121219 had to revert clutter,
>> clutter-gtk and mutter to get desktop back.  Don't know what is causing
>> this or who to bz.  If anyone knows, tell me and I will bz.
>
> Reports like this should include the appropriate 'yum history' output,
> otherwise we have no idea what changed on your system.
>
> - ajax

  Thanks for guidance.  I will include them in the future.  The rawhide
20121219 updates did include clutter, clutter-gtk and mutter.  Reverting
those three did restore functionality.  I was going to re-update the
three one at a time to find the culprit, but life intervened.  The
problem was present a few days later which tells me that this was
probably just a rawhide event and time usually heals most of those.

--
Regards,
OldFart