how add additional repos to ananconda installer?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Jan 9 06:31:04 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-01-09 at 02:41 +0100, Frantisek Hanzlik wrote:
> I'm trying install F18, doing NFS graphical installation with XFCE
> desktop (and several add-ons groups). Installation started from
> installation CD (images/boot.iso image), anaconda 18.37.8, with
> "repo=nfs:/server/repopath".
>
> How I can specify additional repos and select their packages?

You can't, interactively.

> Also, how I can select other than these in add-ons groups and
> select individual packages?

You also can't.

You can do both these things via kickstart. Supplemental repositories
should be back in F19 - they were supposed to be in F18, but no-one got
time to write the code - but individual package selection is removed
intentionally on the basis that it's not worth carrying a whole package
installation GUI in the installer. In most cases you can tweak package
selection post-install. If you really really need to do it at install
time, you can use a kickstart.