F18 Eth config: return from p8p1 to eth0

Frantisek Hanzlik franta at hanzlici.cz
Wed Jan 9 11:17:38 UTC 2013

First, I must commend for solving problems from older installers,
where wasn't possible do manual network config for other nets
different than was this in install time (network install) - in F18
this seems be finally working.

But is possible in install time disable biosdevname and use old good
ethX scheme? It is more human understandable, and almost always is
unacceptable when I replace NIC or move it to other slot to that get
new network device. Simply, in many cases is MAC-based NIC naming
better.
F18 installer can solve this?