[Rawhide] dhclient seg. out this morning?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Jan 13 00:27:29 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:59:51 -0700,
   Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:
>On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 12:02:06 +0000
>Frank Murphy <frankly3d at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Anyone else having problems getting
>> their network cards to play ball this morning?
>
>Working fine here...
>
>dhclient-4.2.5-1.fc19.x86_64
>
>selinux issues perhaps?
>
>kevin

My network devices seem OK.
I am having selinux problems. The systemd journal program gets blocked and it continuously tries to restart it.
I am also having some sort of X/gdm/kernel issue. If I try to start X something hangs. I see a few flickers
and then they stop. After that I can't switch to a VT. Briefly holding down the power button does do a
controlled shutdown, so the system isn't dead.

Something in the last few days did this. With the combination of issues and lack of time, I haven't been
able to narrow this down to what is causing the X related issue.