The heroes of Fedora 18 Final testing - wiki matrices

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Mon Jan 14 11:06:44 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> On 01/14/2013 09:54 AM, Kamil Paral wrote:
> > I'd like to thank all who participated in Fedora 18 Final testing.
> > I have published some statistics here:
> >
> > http://kparal.wordpress.com/2013/01/14/the-heroes-of-fedora-18-final-testing-wiki-matrices/
> >
> > Thanks again.
>
> Can you please remove any paid Red Hatter from that statistic since
> no
> community member can compete with that thanks.

Well, many Red Hatters does not do it as part of theirs job but because they are
part of community. I understand your point but I don't see a way how to split
results. And I'd say results just confirms it - community contributions are the
top contributions, Fedora QA guys provide that boring process behind.

Jaroslav