The heroes of Fedora 18 Final testing - wiki matrices

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 00:26:07 UTC 2013

On 01/15/2013 12:15 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> it'll have to be a
> volunteer/community effort

There is nothing wrong with it being a volunteer/community effort all
that means it might take longer to emerge and usually things that are
built to last are built slowly.

But before we start on any construction work we need to discuss and
settle on what we need and I have had an idea cooking inside my head
that I have had for a quite a while which might be suited to our needs
and approaches this problem let's say differently then again our needs
are not conventional now are they ;)

I might be able to share with well at least the brno team if I make it
there next month since this literally requires a drawing board.

JBG