[Test-Announce] Announcing the release of Fedora 18.

T.C. Hollingsworth tchollingsworth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 23:44:47 UTC 2013

On 1/15/13, cornel panceac <cpanceac at gmail.com> wrote:
> Release Notes say:
>
> "For a detailed listing of all changes, refer to the Fedora Technical
> Notes."
>
> Where can Fedora Technical Notes be found?

I don't think the docs team is doing technical notes anymore; they
don't seem to have been done for Fedora 17 either.

They really were only marginally useful--they just listed every
package that has recieved and update since the previous release of
Fedora.  You can get the same information out of yum.

-T.C.