F19 test updates

antonio antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 04:53:57 UTC 2013

Richard Vickery ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on
03/07/2013 06:44:
> On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 9:37 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:

>>> I suppose I should ignore these new test updates then?
>>

>> No, the fact that F19 has been released isn't really significant. The test
>> updates are post-release test updates, just like for any release.
>>
>> We would need a much better bug report than 'boot stops somewhere' to have
>> any chance of fixing your problem, though.
>> --
>
> I know Adam - LOL - I'm sorry. I realise that you need better
> reporting - I realise as I laugh. It's just my stupidity / ignorance.

I am experiencing same problem and I don't know the component to blame
in bugzilla. But I have more info, I can get inside Fedora by
Ctrl+Alt+F2, then in a terminal I can log fine, then I issue a
startx....that works, but when any window pop-ups for password request
after inserting password I get an Authentication failure message (both
for root or standard user in case screensaver starts).
I guess that the two symptoms are connected.

--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52

Linux Fedora F18(Spherical Cow) on Acer 5720

http://lugsaronno.altervista.org
http://www.campingmonterosa.com