F20 blocker / FE tracker bugs up

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Jul 5 05:34:41 UTC 2013

Forgot to mention this at the time, but I put up the F20 blocker and
freeze exception tracker bugs a couple of days back.

The old-style aliases (F20Alpha, F20Beta, F20Blocker etc) are no longer
in use: I only created the new-style aliases. All the bug numbers and
aliases are listed at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping/Trackers , as
always.

Tim is working on updating the blocker bug tracking and nomination
webapp to F20. In the meantime you can nominate blockers and freeze
exception issues the old-fashioned way, by setting them to block the
tracker bugs.

Thanks folks!