A crash due to a invalid indoe table(glusterfs-3.3.1)

deming jia jiademing.dd at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 11:06:37 UTC 2013

Hi,lists.
       I do a test in glusterfs-3.3.1,but have a crash,seems return an
invalid indoe or invalid inode-table in stripe_lookup_cbk.
       The test likes this:
       1. craate a dht+stripe volumes.
       2.mount in three different machines
       3.mkdir testdir in mount point
       4.every machine start a postmark to craate a lot of little files
named 1,2,3..... in testdir

       In short,three postmark process in three different machine create a
lot of little files named 1,2,3,4..... in a same dir (testdir)
use a dht+stripe volumes, this crash can be reproduce.
        In additionally,
http://supercolony.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-devel/2011-August/007441.html
,
it's decription is similar to my
crash. How can I solve it? Look forward to your reply,Thanks.

       I have little English,sorry!

 Yours Jia Deming

2013-07-07