user list

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Tue Jul 9 18:41:10 UTC 2013

Dne úterý, 9. července 2013 16:24:11 CEST, Michal Jaegermann  napsal(a):
> OTOH I really dislike to advertise too wide who is just sitting by a
> keyboard.  If you want to call that paranoiac then so be it but

I don't argue about the configurability, if you prefer to have it hidden, let's allow to hide it

I'm just wondering what exact security benefit it adds

> apparently I am not the only one with that preference.

now the question is how does that "not the only one" number compare to those with the opposite preference ...

K.

--
Karel Volný
QE BaseOs/Daemons Team