ABRT shows a problem with google-chrome-unstable Google Wallet Service...

Kevin Martin ktmdms at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 02:17:31 UTC 2013

But won't let me report it as it says that it's probably due to my using the nVidia graphics driver.  Interestingly enough, I'm
*not* using nVidia but nouveau (as the ABRT message suggests and as shown below):

$ lsmod |grep nvidia
$ lsmod | grep nouveau
nouveau              1027226  2
mxm_wmi                12865  1 nouveau
i2c_algo_bit           13257  1 nouveau
drm_kms_helper         50282  1 nouveau
ttm                    85078  1 nouveau
drm                   281537  4 ttm,drm_kms_helper,nouveau
i2c_core               38416  6 drm,i2c_i801,drm_kms_helper,i2c_algo_bit,nouveau,videodev
wmi                    18697  3 toshiba_acpi,mxm_wmi,nouveau
video                  19247  1 nouveau

So how should I report this?  Is there some way to force ABRT to report this?

Thanks.

Kevin Martin