user list

John Morris jmorris at beau.org
Wed Jul 10 16:36:12 UTC 2013

> Works fine here. What you're describing does not sound like the normal
> lock screen at all, to me. The lock screen has the user name and a
> password text entry box beneath it. Anything you type shows up in that
> box.

Boot up, push the mouse away from the center of the screen and wait.
Once the lock screen shows up try getting anywhere without the mouse.
It certainly won't let me in.  The blue lock screen did vanish but no
keyboard activity would make my name vanish and a password prompt
appear.  Name remains in the Emo theme... dark grey text on a black
screen.