Second draft of revised final criteria, proposed criterion for partition resizing

Adam Williamson awilliam at
Wed Jul 10 23:31:38 UTC 2013

> Hi folks! Taking into account the feedback on the first draft of the
> revised criteria, I've updated the draft page with a few changes:

> I'd also like to consider adding a criterion that covers resizing, as
> discussed in the long thread about dual-booting. I think we can add a
> minimal criterion that's realistically enforceable if we word it right.
> Let's make that a proposal here on the list, rather than part of the
> 'revision' draft, though. So, here's my proposal:
> Any installer mechanism for resizing storage volumes must correctly
> attempt the requested operation.

As everyone seemed OK with these after the revisions, I've gone ahead
and put the rewritten criteria in place as , and I
am about to add the proposed resize criterion to it. Thanks for all the
feedback, folks!
IRC: adamw | Twitter: AdamW_Fedora | adamwfedora