option to install extlinux to a partition???

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 12 09:12:10 UTC 2013

On 2013-07-12 00:56 (GMT-0700) Adam Williamson composed:

> Well, look, you're a reasonably smart person.

Maybe not so much any more. I got my magna cum laude BS 38 years ago, my JD
32 years ago. But if it's so much trouble for me, imagine how it must be for
a C average American public high school diploma holding so-called "graduate".

> The concept of how newUI custom partitioning works is not difficult,

Clearly that's your opinion, shared maybe, but opinion nonetheless. Mine differs.

>  and extensively explained in
> the wiki, the page's own Help screen, and the Installation Guide;

I cannot recall any other Linux installer I've used in the past decade that I
could not navigate successfully without first reading docs how to use it or
what its terms mean.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/