Youtube, not all songs-videos can be played, F19_64

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Fri Jul 12 13:46:54 UTC 2013

Hi,
I am not testing according to test lists, I was a long time Redhat and later on Fedora user. In the last few month I loaded down the test versions and tried out, what normally should run. In my opinion also a test with propritary SW, like Flash... is neccessary. Possibly for F19_64 I should use another list, because it's already delivered. But anyway this Flash implementation on F19_64 does not work correctly, or F19_64 does not work correctly. Windows XP can play these files, which F19_64 can not. To which test list is to report this behaviour? The user list might be a good idea, the other idea is use Windows for Youtube videos.
Kind Regards