Pre-F20 tasks: please volunteer!

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Jul 17 23:32:05 UTC 2013

Hi, folks. As you can probably see from the list traffic lately, I've
been filing tickets for several tasks we should aim to get done before
F20 validation winds up. It'd be great if folks want to step up and
volunteer to help out with any of these tasks - the more the merrier!
Several of these are based on the Retrospective feedback, and some on
Change proposals.

* https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/391 - "Revise 'firstboot'
criteria"

* https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/393 - "Revise release
criteria for ARM as primary arch"

* https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/394 - "Revise validation
process / templates for ARM as primary arch"

* https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/395 - "Consider how to
improve testing of different installer interfaces"

* https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/396 - "Revise partitioning
test cases to reflect newUI design and cover its intended use cases"

* https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/397 - "Create test cases for
release criteria that are currently missing them"

* https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/398 - "Add Secure Boot test
case"

I'm currently planning to work on the first three (but if anyone feels
particularly keen to take one of those over, let me know); the others
are all up for grabs, and some of the larger ones could be sub-divided.