Bug Zapper

Brandon Wernke brandon at hackers-journey.net
Sat Jul 20 23:23:41 UTC 2013

Hello,

I read that the bug zapper registration has been suspended and/or moved to the QA team. I would like to introduce myself, and briefly describe my background with Linux. I have used multiple distributions of the GNU/Linux operating systems and have gained much experience in solving various issues I have had with these distributions, most prominently tweaking and bug fixing Debian based distributions. I do not have any certifications with Linux but I am soon to begin a degree at the university of Cincinnati in computer science with an emphasis in programming. I am very much interested in becoming a part of the bug zapper team in order to gain experience in a field I am highly anticipating flourishing in. I am also a huge fan of GPL and open source software. The pleasure of working with an organization of high esteem, like Fedora, would be an honor.

Looking forward to working with this team,
Brandon Wernke

Email is my primary means of communicating but I will create an IRC account if that is the preferred method.
--
As of yet, a work in progress, my website can be found below

hackers-journey.net
513-227-9135