2013-07-15 - Fedora QA Meeting - recap

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Jul 22 06:02:34 UTC 2013

As always, minutes and IRC transcript available on the wiki at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20130715

Next meeting is scheduled for 2013-07-22 at 1500 UTC in #fedora-meeting.
If you have topics you think we should bring up at the
meeting, please add them to the Wiki page at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20130722 . Thanks!

TOPIC: ARM as a primary arch
        * handsome_pirate has been trying to get ARM to mirror the QA
	  process
	* Architectures/ARM/qa-machines[1] lists remotely-accessible
	  machines available for testing purposes
	* There are issues with running autotest on ARM hosts on Fedora
	  18: we agreed that automated testing on ARM should not
	  blocker primary arch elevation as we are not enforcing the
	  tests yet
	* QA does not see any definite roadblocks to ARM becoming a
	  primary arch for F20, but expects that minor changes will be
	  needed to the release criteria to define the ARM 'release
	  blocking images' and assistance will be needed from
	  ARM-focused testers to complete ARM validation testing

TOPIC: Fedora 20 Change review
	* Tabled until next week due to lack of time

TOPIC: Open floor
N/A

Action items
N/A