What does one do about a package maintainer with an attitude problem?

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Mon Jul 22 16:58:23 UTC 2013

JK> How does one find out someone's sponsor?

Look them up in the account system.
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/group/members/packager and
filter it or go through the list.

JK> I looked at the Wiki page for the CWG, and it doesn't have any
JK> enforcement powers.

Why are you concerned with enforcement powers?  What is anyone going to
do to a volunteer in any case?  Go to their house and threaten them with
violence unless they maintain their packages in the way you want them
maintained?

The only thing anyone can really do, besides communicate, is to remove
the packager's privileges.  Are you willing to maintain those packages
yourself?  (And if so, have you signed up to comaintain them?)  Is
having them removed from the distribution a better outcome than the
status quo?

 - J<