how do I tell what release yum upgrade will give me?

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 30 03:56:32 UTC 2013

I have one system running 19 last updated 3 months ago, after 19 branched.
Release and release-rawhide are both at 19-0.5. How can I tell what yum
upgrade would leave me with, whether 19 final or rawhide/20? Presumably,
because upgrade last was post-branch, upgrading would remove release-rawhide
leaving it on 19? What doc or web doc would answer this. Glancing at several
wiki pages covering Rawhide I saw nothing on this subject. IOW, what controls
going to branched, or staying on Rawhide? 20 branching is barely a week away.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/