[Test-Announce] Fedora 19 Final Test Compose 2 (TC2) Available Now!

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Fri Jun 7 22:25:53 UTC 2013

On Jun 7, 2013, at 5:22 PM, Peter Gueckel <pgueckel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, now we are at TC2 and it still doesn't work. I have wasted
> hours downloading and burning disks. I am going to wait for the
> release.

 I'm uncertain why you think it's possible no testers have yet encountered the problem you have, which would lead to the possibility the final release will have the problem. Deciding to just wait for someone else to somehow magically come across the problem and fix it doesn't seem like a great way of getting the outcome you want. If you're going to do pre-release testing, expect to find bugs, and work through them rather than just giving up.

Chris Murphy