OK, How do I enable rsh now?

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 17:54:07 UTC 2013

On Tue, 11 Jun 2013 10:57:55 -0400
Tom Horsley wrote:

> There are funny systemd rsh files now, not an /etc/xinetd.d/rsh
> script to edit, but it doesn't seem to be a "real" systemd
> service either.

I finally found "systemctl enable rsh.socket"

But now it only appears to accept connections on localhost
(and I don't really need a remote connection to localhost :-).

Does it start the service before the network is up or something?
(I have NetworkManager off and am using network).

I have all of firewalld, iptables, ip6tables turned off as well.