Anaconda grub install options?

Pete Travis lists at petetravis.com
Tue Jun 11 19:36:31 UTC 2013

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/18/html/Installation_Guide/s1-diskpartsetup-x86.html#s1-x86-bootloader

>> Feel free to refer to the rest of that document to answer other
>> questions you may have in the future -- that's what it's for.
>

> Would be nice if it was accessible while legible text size is passively
enforced:
> Last July: http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/fedoradocs01.png
> Now: http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/fedoradocs02.png
> Lacking both passive legibility enforcement and zoom:
> http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/fedoradocs03.png
>
> --
> "The wise are known for their understanding, and pleasant
> words are persuasive." Proverbs 16:21 (New Living Translation)
>
>  Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409 ** a11y rocks!
>
> Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/
> --

Refusing to read the documentation because you don't prefer the default
font and size is absurd. Press 'Ctl +'  and move on. I would not expect the
stylesheet for *any* website to get values from the desktop environment,
anyway.

I'm tempted to ask you to take your complaint somewhere more appropriate,
but I've read your arguments on the subject before. Frankly, I'm not
interested in investing any time or effort to that discussion.

--Pete Travis
(Docs Project Team Lead)