F19 Installer a little better, but...

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Fri Jun 14 01:42:06 UTC 2013

On Jun 13, 2013, at 9:14 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:

> Always lovely when you setup a cool new thing and people tell you it
> sucks and needs to be better. ;)

It's a cool new thing that distinctly does not suck and probably doesn't need to better. I only said given the extreme precision, the accuracy is not. More correctly, is that it doesn't need to be as precise as it is. 17 sigfigs for lat/long is probably smaller than a gnat's ass.

> This is just city level which was deemed good enough for setting lang
> and timezone and didn't require a bunch of additional data or anything
> non free.

Fair enough.

Chris Murphy