Final TC3 netinstall

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Fri Jun 14 06:31:30 UTC 2013

I installed Fedora 19 TC3 via netinstall this evening.

Assuming you see this post, installation was generally successful.

I did note the Gnome network manager settings do no allow the ports'
zone to be set.  This works with the Xfce network settings.

After a while I get the following before every shell prompt:

bash: parse-git-branch.sh: command not found...

Where did this come from?  It is most annoying.

--
      Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf at omen.com   www.omen.com