Fedora 19 at omen.com

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Fri Jun 14 20:27:13 UTC 2013

After several tries (some due to my own errors) I think I finally have
the nice kitty running Omen.com.

The secret, it seems, is to choose an XFCE install instead of GNOME.
The GNOME network configuration still needs work.  Fortunately
the same function in Xfce works better, allowing the ethernet ports
to be set with the correct netmask and assigned to the appropriate
firewall zones.

The Fedora gnuradio-companion segfaults on startup.  Fortunately
the GIT sources compile into a working copy (modulo some nasty
"flag day" interface changes).

--
      Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf at omen.com   www.omen.com