Validation tests not yet run against Final

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Sat Jun 15 00:20:13 UTC 2013

On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 16:33:50 -0700
Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:

> Many thanks to tflink, who is working on a little script to do this. I
> won't post it until he thinks it's ready, but we can provide the list.

Yeah, the script is really user unfriendly right now - more of a proof
of concept than anything. The idea was to figure out if the results in
the matrices could be parsed with reasonable effort and if the output
was useful enough to justify spending more time on the code before
actually doing so :)

Tim