More yuim update problems

Sandro Mani manisandro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 13:25:51 UTC 2013

I would look at yum check and then solve the problems one by one. Try
reinstalling problematic packages (i.e. the ones which yum check reports as
duplicates) one at a time, possibly forcefully using rpm directly (grab the
rpms from koji [1] and use rpm -e --nodeps followed by a rpm -i). Once yum
check is happy, run a yum update to update any remaining packages.

[1] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/