consider people with poor vision

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Jun 19 19:14:22 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-06-19 at 12:59 -0300, Bruno Medeiros wrote:

>         It'd be an improvement for the still small number of people
>         who need it.
>         For everyone else it'd be a pointless question, which is one
>         of the
>         things we've been trying to take *out* of the installer, not
>         add to it.
>         See? Different imperatives.
>

> I don't think that having a small number of users needing a feature is
> a valid reason to not consider the feature. If we follow that way of
> thinking, we are acting like the developer that don't support
> GNU/Linux because of the small market share.

It's not a reason not to 'have a feature', but it may be a reason not to
implement a feature in a particular way.

There are probably a thousand questions we could ask at the first stage
of install that would allow various small groups of people to have a
more 'tailored' installer in some way. How do you decide which to ask
and which not to ask?